In this episode of Tehillah Talks, we find ourselves at a crossroad at the beginning of a new decade.
- The toxic nature of indifference
- Anti-Semitism and its resurgence
- How to respect differences in others
- Identifying our commonalities
- Grappling with what we can do to make a difference
Learn more about our community that is committed to an environment in which all are welcome wherever they or their families find themselves on their Jewish journey, inclusive of any age, race, orientation, gender identity, ability and economic status at www.congregationtehillah.org and https://www.facebook.com/Congregation-Tehillah-59324635843/.