In this episode of Tehillah Talks, we discuss our understanding of community with Jasmine, Julian, Helena and Bernie.
- What a community means to our teens and what it feels like to be part of our community
- The importance of inclusion; finding common ground across differences
- The difference between communities we choose vs. communities into which we are placed
- Circumstances that prompt people to build community
- How community can help address fear and work to overcome a common struggle
- How trust and unity build community
Learn more about our community that is committed to an environment in which all are welcome wherever they or their families find themselves on their Jewish journey, inclusive of any age, race, orientation, gender identity, ability and economic status at www.congregationtehillah.org and https://www.facebook.com/Congregation-Tehillah-59324635843/.