This is the second in this two-part episode of Tehillah Talks, where Jasmine and Julian ask Rabbi Linda about her path to become a rabbi.
- What it’s like to be Jewish in a dominantly Christian culture
- When one feels the presence of the Divine
- What characterizes our Rabbi and Congregation
- How random acts of kindness can create powerful, intimate connections without words
- A woman’s perspective within spiritual leadership
Learn more about our community that is committed to an environment in which all are welcome wherever they or their families find themselves on their Jewish journey, inclusive of any age, race, orientation, gender identity, ability and economic status at www.congregationtehillah.org and https://www.facebook.com/Congregation-Tehillah-59324635843/.