In this episode of Tehillah Talks, we say goodbye to Jasmine as she gets ready for college.
- Whether there is really such a thing as an ending or a beginning
- How endings prepare us for beginnings
- Why knowing who you are and what you believe in matters
- Acknowledging those who are different and really listening
- How the Torah gives us support and examples for change and transition
Learn more about our community that is committed to an environment in which all are welcome wherever they or their families find themselves on their Jewish journey, inclusive of any age, race, orientation, gender identity, ability and economic status at www.congregationtehillah.org and https://www.facebook.com/Congregation-Tehillah-59324635843/.