In this episode of Tehillah Talks, we say goodbye to our rabbinic intern Jay Stanton as he leads a conversation about growing up in an Interfaith family. We also welcome Gideon, age 9, to the conversation with our regulars Julian and Jasmine.
- What it means to embrace your Jewish identity
- Having multiple identities
- How having a background that cannot be neatly defined is an asset, allowing access to the complexity of the world
- Breaking out of defined boxes, challenging norms
- How to own one’s identity
Learn more about our community that is committed to an environment in which all are welcome wherever they or their families find themselves on their Jewish journey, inclusive of any age, race, orientation, gender identity, ability and economic status at www.congregationtehillah.org and https://www.facebook.com/Congregation-Tehillah-59324635843/.