In this episode of Tehillah Talks, we look at “Love thy neighbor as thyself,” (Leviticus 19:18) and “If I am not for myself, who am I, and if I am only for myself, what am I, and if not now, when?”(Pirkei Avot 1:14),
- What does it mean to love yourself even as you are changing?
- Does it mean you have to like everything about your neighbor?
- Do we treasure that which is unique about ourselves?
- How do we deal with obstacles?
- What is the danger of doing things too quickly?
- Uncoupling Thanks and Giving
Learn more about our community that is committed to an environment in which all are welcome wherever they or their families find themselves on their Jewish journey, inclusive of any age, race, orientation, gender identity, ability and economic status at www.congregationtehillah.org and https://www.facebook.com/Congregation-Tehillah-59324635843/.